2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
3 small carrots, diced
1 c. frozen pearl onions (or just chopped regular onions)
1 lb. lean ground turkey
1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 c. frozen peas
2 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
Freshly ground pepper
3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
4 to 5 medium potatoes
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 45 min
1. Slice potatoes in quarters and place them in a large pot, cover with water.
2. Put pot to boil cook potatoes until tender to the fork.
3. Remove from heat and mash with butter and milk, MEANWHILE...
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
5. In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
6. Add carrots and onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
7. Add turkey and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 6 minutes.
8. Stir in flour and cook 3 more minutes.
9. Stir in peas and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Pour in chicken broth and stir. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
11. Season with more salt and pepper. Transfer to a 9- to 10-inch deep-dish pie pan.
12. Spread mashed potatoes atop turkey mixture. Bake until golden on top and heated through, about 25 minutes.
No one has liked this recipe.