Vanilla bean scones recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
8 Tbsp cold unsalted butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
1 egg wash: (one egg beaten with a touch of water)
1 raw sugar
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*. Get a baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
2. 2.In a measuring cup with heavy cream; take a vanilla bean, cut it down open, run down the vanilla seeds on knife, and put in heavy cream measuring cup: Mix together.
3. 3.In a bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt; put in mixing stand.
4. 4.Add cold butter: Turn on and mix together:
5. 5.Put egg in heavy cream mixture: Whisk together: Put in standing mix. Mix till dough comes together.
6. 6.Put dough on surface, form into a disk.Take knife, and cut into small triangles, and put on parchment paper.
7. 7.Take egg wash, and brush on top, sprinkle raw sugar on top: Put in oven 17 mins till golden brown.
No one has liked this recipe.