veggie stromboli recipe~ (calzone)
1 lb ball of pizzia dough
1/2 cup frozen defroasted spinach
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup leftover cooked broccoli
1 cup whole milk ricotta
1 cup Mozzeralla cheese: shredded
2 clove of garlic, minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 salt and pepper
1. * Make sure you squeeze all the water out of the frozen defrosted spinach*
2. 1.Preheat oven to 400*. Take a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. 2.Flour table; add dough on it. Roll out to a 16'' inch circle.
4. 3.At the edge closet to you, take some mozzeralla and line it. On top, add dallops of ricotta. Then add veggies; spinach, brocooli, and chopped tomatoes. Evenly on top. season with salt and pepper.
5. 4. Add the minced garlic on top of veggies, and a drizzle of oive oil on top of veggies too.
6. 5.take pizzia dough, and flap it over veggies; pinch down. And roll it ike jelly roll, and pinch to seal.
7. 6.Put calzone on baking sheet, make little slits on top.
8. 7.Put in oven, 25 to 30 mins till golden brown. Let cool 5 mins. before you cut and serve.
No one has liked this recipe.