Yummy whole wheat pasta very time!
1/2 Box of Whole Wheat Pasta (Barilla is my favorite brand).
Frozen Vegetable Mix. (Peas, Carrots, Green Beans, and Corn; optional.)**
**Use any mix of Vegetables you like but please do not get a mix that has Okra in it.
1. Get a pot and place a good amount of water to cover the half a box's worth of Pasta. (However do not place the Pasta in yet.)
2. Bring Water to a rolling boil.
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons of Salt right before adding the Pasta. If it's another brand of Pasta, I add a bit more salt to help the taste of the Pasta.
4. Add in the Pasta now.
5. This is usually when I start cooking the Pasta sauce and just keep checking on the tenderness of the Pasta every now and then. When I think it's close, I take one out and bite into it to see if it's the tenderness I like.
6. When I think the Pasta is almost at the right tenderness/done, I add in a bunch of Frozen Vegetables and let it cook with the Pasta. (Optional)
7. Make sure to now place the Pasta into your sauce that way it can absorb that flavor and it's always good to add a bit of the starchy Pasta water into the sauce.
No one has liked this recipe.