Banana bread (gluten free)
300 g (10 1/2 oz) smashed ripe banana
3 free range / organic eggs
60 g ( 2 oz / 2 tablespoons) raw honey or organic maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
60 g (2 oz/ 1/4 cup) macadamia nut oil or cold pressed olive oil
half teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda ( bicarb soda) + 1 tbsp lemon juice
200 g ( 2 cups/ 7 oz) ) almond meal
25 g (1/4 cup / 3/4 oz) ground flaxseed (linseed) or chia seed
T. Preparacion → 8 min
T. Cocinado → 25 min
1. Combine smashed banana, honey, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs, bicarb and lemon. ( the lemon activates the bicarb). You can do this by hand in a large bowl or with a good blender such as a Vitamix.
2. Add the almond meal and flaxseed and mix well.
3. Lightly oil one loaf tin and then coat liberally with extra almond meal or desiccated coconut – this will prevent the cake from sticking. The size I used was: 10 1/2 cm wide and 26 cm long.
4. Spoon batter into the tin and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour ( a skewer inserted into the centre should come out dry).
5. Cover the top with foil if over-browning.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before turning out the loaf. Keeps in the fridge covered for up to 1 week.
Autor Teresa Cutter, Healthy Chef, https://thehealthychef.com/2013/0...
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.