Beef stir fry noodles
- 6 large field mushrooms, sliced coarsely
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1kg rump steak
- 2 large brown onions, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves (3 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 large green capsicum (pepper), seeded and sliced into thick strips
- 1 large red capsicum (pepper), seeded and sliced into think strips
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 500mL (2 cups) salt reduced beef stock
- 6 Tbsp black bean sauce
- 500g thin or thick hokkien noodles
- 4 sprigs parsley, chopped coarsely
- 200g fresh bamboo shoots or 1 tin (optional)
T. Preparacion → 15-20 min
T. Cocinado → 30-40 min
1. Step 1. Prepare all ingredients as per the ingredients list (eg - chop, slice) and set aside in separate bowls or containers.
2. Step 2. slice the steak, trimming away the fat, into very thin strips and set aside.
3. Step 3. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat, and when hot enough - saute the onion and the garlic. After a couple of minutes, add the chopped mushroom and let cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
4. Step 4. Keeping on a medium heat, add the steak strips and stir fry until they begin to look browned.
5. Step 5. Put the capsicum and celery (add the bamboo shoots here should you choose to use them) into the wok and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
6. Step 6. Add the green curry paste, beef stock, and black bean sauce and stir fry for a further 5-10 minutes. Then put to a low heat and allow to simmer gently.
7. Step 7. Cook the noodles in boiling water for 5-10 minutes, drain well and stir them into the wok. Turn off the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
8. Step 8. Serve into bowls and sprinkle the fresh parsley over the top.
Autor adapted from pg 86 "Best Ever THAI" cookbook, publisher - LOVE FOOD, an imprint of Parragon Books
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.