Grandma's no-bake cheese cake
1 Biscuit Base
1 Block of Cream Cheese (250g)
1 Tin of Condensed Milk
1/3 of a cup of Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon of Gelatine
1 Tablespoon of Hot Water
T. Preparacion → 30 min
T. Cocinado → 0 min
1. Prepare base mix and press into pie dish with back of spoon and let it cool in fridge.
2. Beat cream cheese until soft.
3. Add condensed milk, mixing well.
4. Squeeze lemon and add, mixing gently.
5. Disolve gelatine in hot water and flod into the mixture.
6. Pour into cooled base.
7. Set in fridge for at least 4 hours.
8. **For an interesting twist make a jelly of your choice and let to cool but not set in the fridge and pour over the now slightly chilled cheese cake.
Autor Grandma Clarke