2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
6 shallots, finely chopped
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 stalk lemongrass, pounded, cut in 1/2-inch pieces (1 tablespoon dried)
1/4 cup water
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Add shallots, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, and water.
3. Cover; cook until very tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Uncover; cook until liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute more.
5. Transfer to a food processor; puree to form a smooth paste.
6. Keep, refrigerated, up to 2 days.
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.