Slow cooker lasagne soup
For the soup
1.06 liters vegetable broth
1 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
144 grams red or brown lentils (dried)
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
500 ml tomato passata
1 can diced tomatoes
8 lasagna noodles (broken into pieces)
90 g spinach leaves, chopped
For the ricotta cream
2-3 Tbsp basil pesto
ricotta or quark
1. Place broth, onion, garlic, basil, oregano and lentils into slow cooker and stir a few times to mix. Set the slow cooker to high and cover. Allow to cook until lentils are just a bit on the firm side, about 2 hours.
2. Add diced and crushed tomatoes to the slow cooker and stir. Allow to continue cooking on high for 2-3 more hours.
3. Add noodles and spinach to the slow cooker and give the mixture a stir. Allow to cook until noodles are tender and spinach is wilted, about 12 minutes.
4. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add dollop of ricotta-pesto to each bowl before serving.
Autor Connoisseurus Veg
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.