Apricot & coconut slice
250g packet sweet biscuits, crumbed (Arnotts Arrowroots are good)
1 cup dried apricots finely chopped
1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
395g can condensed milk
125 g butter
1 1/4 cups choc melts (or more expensive choc if you like)
30g copha (optional)
T. Preparacion → 10 min
T. Cocinado → 5 min
1. Line base of 18cm x 28cm lamington pan with baking paper.
2. Combine biscuit crumbs, apricots and coconut in medium bowl.
3. Place condensed milk and butter in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted and ingredients combined.
4. Pour into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Press mixture into pan and refrigerate until set.
6. Place milk choc melts evenly over slice and allow to set. Cut into squares.
Autor Terri Harwood
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.