Cauliflower crust pizza
Shredded cauliflower ( 1 cup )
Light mozzarella cheese ( 1/2 - 3/4 cup)
Egg ( x1 ) *
Dried oregano ( 1 teaspoon )
Crushed garlic ( 1/2 tablespoon )
Toppings (optional )
Red onions ( Half if big in size , one whole onion if small in size)
Light mozzarella cheese ( 1 cup )
Mushrooms ( x2 )
Chicken breast ( thinly sliced x6)*
Bolongese sauce ( 3 tablespoon or more )
* you can replace egg with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds with 3 tablespoon of water if you are vegan
*omit the chicken breast if you are vegan
T. Preparacion → 15 min
T. Cocinado → 20 min
1. Cut the cauliflower into chunks and blend them in a blender or food processor until become fine rice .
2. Rinse the cauliflower rice and put in the microwave for 8 minutes .
3. Prepare all your toppings when your cauliflower rice in the microwave .
4. Grease a baking pan with some olive oil or any oil that you prefer.
5. In a medium sized mixing bowl , mix in the hot cauliflower rice , eggs and cheese . The egg and cheese will act as a glue for the crust .
6. After that , add in oregano and crushed garlic for some flavors . And don't forget the salt and pepper . You can also skipped this step to keep your cauliflower rice plain .
7. Put your cauliflower rice on the pan that you had greased. Shape it into a pizza shape .
8. Put it into oven of 180c for 10 to 15 minutes without toppings .
9. After taked the crust out from the oven , put on the toppings that you desire and baked it for another 10 minutes with the same temperature.
10. Notes by me : Feel free to re-create this recipe and if you do , please snap a picture of it and tag me with #recipebyfoodobsessionsss on instagram ! If you have any question , feel free to leave your comment ! Happy cooking
segundos February 14, 2016 14:30
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.