Grill mackerel topped with herbs breadcrumbs and served with lemon
1 fillet Mackerel
As need Salt
As need Ground Black Pepper
1 tablespoon Olive oil to sear the mackerel
4 tablespoons Breadcrumb
1 tablespoon Chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped thyme
1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1 wedges Lemon Wedges
2 tablespoons Olive oil/ Vegetable oil
T. Preparacion → 10 min
T. Cocinado → 20 min
1. 1) Marinate both side of the mackerel by sprinkle the salt and pepper on it.
2. 2) Making the herbs breadcrumbs: Mix the breadcrumb with chopped parsley, thyme, rosemary, and garlic
3. 3) heat a tablespoon olive oil in a pan and sear the mackerel, until both sides are browned.
4. 4) Arrange a baking pepper on a baking tray, lie the well-seared mackerel on it.
5. 5) Apply a thin layer of mustard on the seared mackerel.
6. 6) Coat the mackerel skin with the herbs breadcrumbs, then drizzle the olive oil on the herbs breadcrumb.
7. 7) bake the mackerel for about 8 minutes in the oven with 180°C, or until the mackerel is cooked and the breadcrumbs are crispy without overburning.
8. 8) Arrange the mackerel on the plate and serve with the lemon
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.