Karen land's breakfast granola
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup rice malt syrup or honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 1/2 cups almonds
1 cup pecans
1 cup macadamias
1/2 cup walnuts
3/4 cup cashews
1/2 cup pepitas
3/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup sesame seeds
2 cups shredded coconut
T. Preparacion → 10 min
T. Cocinado → 30 min
1. Place the coconut oil, rice malt syrup (or honey), cinnamon and nutmeg in a saucepan over low heat to combine. Do not let it boil.
2. Spread nuts, seeds and coconut over a line baking tray
3. Pour the melted mixture over the nuts and seeds, and stir until coated.
4. Bake in the over for approximately 30 minutes at 150o, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
5. Remove from the over and allow to completely cool.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
7. Serving size is a generous 1/4 cup, served with your choice of milk (rice, almond, macadamia) or a big dollop of coconut yoghurt.
Autor Eat Well, Be Well by Karen Land ISBN 9780646977492 Page 18
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.