Peanut crusted thai chicken with cucumber salad
1 cup (150g) roasted unsalted peanuts
1/4 cup (75g) red curry paste
1 tablespoon kecap manis
1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
4 single chicken breast fillets (680g)
1 telegraph cucumber
2 cups (160g) bean sprouts
1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
1 medium red onion (halved, sliced thinly)
1 teaspoon fish sauce
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon peanut oil
T. Preparacion → 10 min
T. Cocinado → 20 min
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot
2. Blend or process peanuts, paste, kecap manis, coconut milk and half of the coriander until just combined.
3. Place chicken, in single layer, on oiled oven tray, spread peanut mixture on each piece. Roast, uncovered, in moderately hot oven about 20 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from oven, cover, stand 5 minutes, slice thickly.
4. Meanwhile, cut cucumber in half lengthways. Remove and discard seeds, slice thinly. Combine cucumber in large bowl with sprouts, mint, onion and remaining coriander.
5. Combine the sauces, juice and oil in screw-top jar, shake well. Pour dressing over cucumber salad, toss gently to combine. Serve chicken topped with salad.
segundos, chicken, mint, salad, thai peanut sauce, coriander May 30, 2011 09:47
Autor Womens Weekly 50 Fast Chicken Fillets
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.
No hay comentarios todavía.