Rawthentic's Rustic Blonde Tahini
(Makes about 1 1/2 Cups)
1 Cup Sesame seeds (white, brown, or a combination)
1 Cup Sesame oil (organic, col pressed if possible)
1/4 Cup Lemon juice
1/2 Cup filtered water
1 tsp Coconut nectar
1/4 tsp Celtic, or pink Himalalyan crystal salt
A handful of blissful abundance
Optional: 1 Garlic clove
Middle Eastern Sesame Halva
(Makes 7 generous spoons, or 12 mini-balls)
1/2 Cup Rawthentic's Rustic Blonde Tahini (or jarred tahini will work too)
1/2 Cup Almonds (ground in food processor)
2 Tbsp Manuka honey
1 Tbsp Coconut nectar
1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp slivered almonds (hand chopped for garnishing)
1. Rawthentic's Rustic Blonde Tahini
2. Place all ingredients into a high speed blender with the wet ingredients first.
3. Blend on high until well incorporated and if you have a Vitamix blender use the tamper to assist ingredients to blend smoothly.
4. I prefer mine a little 'rustic' so if you prefer a smoother consistency add 1 Tbsp water at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
5. Middle Eastern Sesame Halva
6. Place all ingredients into a large bowl, except for the slivered almonds and mix well by hand.
7. Spoon mixture into decorative spoons, or you can make them into balls and top, or roll with slivered almonds
8. Place in the freezer for 2 - 3 hours to set up and then serve. Enjoy your middle eastern deliciously fresh raw delights!
July 22, 2012 17:24
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.