Sesame-spiced salmon with snow pea salad
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 fresh long red chilli (I used capsicum)
5cm piece ginger, cut into long think strips
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
4 x 150g salmon fillets, skin on and pin boned
150g Chinese broccoli, trimmed
300g snow peas
150g zucchini cut with a veggie peeler into ribbons
4 spring onions thinly sliced diagonally
160g avocado sliced
Lime wedges to serve
T. Preparacion → 25 min
T. Cocinado → 5 min
1. Combine the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chilli, ginger, 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and the salmon in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven grill to high.
3. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on a baking tray and spoon over the marinade. Cook under the grill for 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, place the broccoli and snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water, and stand for 1 minute or until the broccoli is just wilted. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Return to the bowl. Add the zucchini, spring onion, avocado and remaining vinegar and gently toss to combine.
5. Divide the zucchini mixture among serving plates. Top with the salmon and serve with lime wedges.
Autor CSIRO Low-carb Every Day p. 190
A nadie le ha gustado esta receta.