Ancho chicken tacos
3/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
1/2 cup light sour cream
2 teaspoons lime zest
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 cup Amish coleslaw, recipe follows
1. In a small bowl, combine chile powder, garlic salt, and cumin. Sprinkle chicken strips evenly with spice mixture.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Coat liberally with cooking spray. Once hot, add chicken to pan. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until done. Remove chicken from pan.
3. Heat the corn tortillas in the microwave according to package instructions.
4. In another small bowl, stir together the sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro.
5. Divide chicken strips evenly between the 8 tortillas, top each with 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 1 tablespoon cilantro lime sour cream.