Apple cinnamon muffins recipe
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1/2 cup Splenda sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
2 grated apples: peeled and grated
1 tsp orange zest
1 (for the topping:)
2 1/4 cups brown sugar
1/4 cup splenda
2 Tbsp flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp cold unsalted butter
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1. 1. In a muffin pan, line with muffin liners:
2. 2.In a bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: (the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon) set aside.
3. 3. In a another bowl, add soft butter, sugar, mix together: eggs and vanilla extract:
4. 4.Whisk again: add yogurt. Add orange zest. Stir again:
5. 5. add the grated apples: mix again:
6. 6. pour the wet ingredients bowl (just did) in the 1st dry bowl. Mix. Add milk.
7. 7.Pour batter in muffin Tins. (not baked yet)
8. (for topping)
9. 8.In a another bowl, mix the sugars, and flour. Butter, and cinnamon. Add walnuts.
10. 9. Top each muffin batter with the mixture.
11. 10. 375* for 25 mins till brown and cooked
No one has liked this recipe.