Baked fruit dessert
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
Apples, Blueberries, Raspberries (you can use whatever fruits you want, or whatever is in season)
3/4 Cup Almond Flour
3/4 Cup Oatmeal
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar (I use coconut sugar)
1/2 Cup Butter, softened
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 60 min
1. Butter large baking dish and set aside.
2. Cup up & slice apples, filling the pan about 1/2 way. Cover with lots of cinnamon and just under 1/4 Cup of melted butter.
3. Repeat the layer, this is where I added blueberries & raspberries.
4. For the topping:
Combine Almond flour, oatmeal, coconut sugar (or brown sugar) and cinnamon, to your liking, into the bowl.
5. Use pastry cutting method and cut 1/2 cup of softened butter into the mixture until crumbly with a knife.
6. Spread the topping over the fruit and bake at 350 for about an hour.
7. Serve with vanilla ice cream!
desserts August 28, 2021 19:26
No one has liked this recipe.