500g extra lean beef mince
1 tin mixed beans
1 tin chopped tomatoes/passata
1 onion, chopped
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Brown the mince (dry fry unless your pan needs oil...)
2. Add the onion and cook til it's a bit soft (5mins-ish)
3. Add tomato, beans and spices and give a good stir
4. Simmer for a good while (20mins+)
5. Serve with rice, couscous, pasta, or whatever you fancy.. nice crusty bread?
6. Note 1: Leftovers freeze well and make a great quick meal with couscous. Play with spices and add whatever veg needs cooking :-)
7. Note 2: This is still a draft... will add photo and confirm quantities/portions when I've made it again!