Beef & broccoli kebabs
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
Juice of 2 limes (or 1 if large), plus more for serving
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 pound sirloin steak, cut into cubes
2 cups broccoli florets
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
Green onions, for garnish
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and ginger. Add steak and toss until coated. Let marinate in the fridge, at least 15 minutes and up 2 hours.
2. In another bowl, toss broccoli florets with olive oil.
3. Skewer steak and broccoli and season all over with pepper.
4. Grill, turning occasionally, until steak is medium, 8 minutes.
5. Squeeze with lime, garnish with green onions, and serve.
No one has liked this recipe.