Beef stroganoff recipe
1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin, trimmed of any fat, and thinly sliced
8 oz mushrooms sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup white wine
1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup beef stock
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 Tbsp chopped chives
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
1 salt and pepper to taste
1 cooked egg noodles pasta, for serving
1. 1.In a pan, add vegetable oil: nice and hot.
2. 2.In a bowl with the uncooked trimmed Beef, add salt and Pepper over it: give a nice toss.
3. 3. Add beef in vegetable oil, and cook for 1 min on each side: If cooked any longer, it will be tough; Take out, and put on plate: set aside.
4. 4. In same pan, add mushrooms and onion. Add 2tbsp butter: Add salt and pepper: let cook for 5 mins.
5. 5. when 5 mins is done, Add flour, and stir in. make sure no raw bits of flour:
6. 6.add white wine: stir:
7. 7.Add beef stock, and worcestershire sauce: mix to combine, and put on medium- low heat. Let simmer for 10 mins.
8. 8.Prepare egg noodle pasta:
9. 9.When 10 min simmer is done, add sour cream. Add beef back in pan: stir. warm a minute.
10. 10. Add chopped parsley and chives: stir.
11. 11.In a bowl with the buttered egg noodles pasta, add the beef stronganoff on top.
No one has liked this recipe.