175 gr Dark Cooking Chocolate
75 gr Unsalted Butter
175 gr Granulated Sugar
75 gr All Purpose Flour
1 White Egg
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 13 min
1. Melt the chocolate and the butter: put the chocolate and the butter on a plate, boil some water in a saucepan and put the plate on top of the saucepan. Or, you can simply put them on a Pyrex bowl and let the microwave does the rest.
2. While waiting for the chocolate and the butter to melt, you can prepare the dry ingredients.
3. Whisk all the eggs until it's well-mixed and gradually add the dry ingredients. When the chocolate and the butter has melted already, cool it down a little bit before you add them into the egg dough. Then, whisk them for 1-2 minutes.
4. You have 2 options on how to bake it. First, if you have some Pyrex or ceramic ramekins then it'll be easier. You just need to spread some butter on it or spray it and pour the batter into the cup. Second, if you're a more conservative baker (like me) and all you got is some ordinary muffin tins then you're doing my way. Buy some aluminium foil and wrap the inside part (NOT from the outside, this is not gift wrapping) of the tins with it, then you may pour the batter. Make sure you finish this step way before the first step because wrapping the tins can take a while.
5. Pour the batter about 3/4 of the cup because it will puff out the cup if you have it full. Put the cups on a baking sheet (about 9 cups each sheet, or more for bigger sheet). Bake for 13 minutes in 190 Celcius oven heat.
6. Cool it down for a while before you serve it. You may add some sprinkle sugar on top of the cake. Or whipped cream. Or some ice cream.
Author This was supposed to be a Lava Cake recipe but then it turns out to be a Muffin like those Indonesian bakery franchise have.