1 (12 oz) package broccoli slaw
3/4 cup sunflower seeds
4 oz slivered almonds
1 package beef Ramen noodles
2-3 green onions
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 packet beef flavoring (from Ramen noodles)
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Break noodles into small pieces.
3. Mix with almonds, spread on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Cool.
4. Mix sunflower seeds, slaw, onions, noodles, and almonds.
5. Mix dressing.
6. Add dressing just before serving.
7. NOTE: For a less crunchy slaw, add the dressing earlier, allowing the noodles to soak up the liquid and soften.