2 pounds mini yukon gold potatoes, quartered
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Freshly ground black pepper
2 cups mozzarella, shredded
1 cups Parmesan, freshly grated
Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high, or preheat the oven to 425º.
2. Cut 4 large pieces of foil about 10” long. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, and oregano and season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide potatoes between foil pieces, then fold the foil packets crosswise to completely cover the potatoes. Roll the top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
4. Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. (Or transfer to the oven and bake about 30 to 40 minutes.) Ensure potatoes are done before adding cheese.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan on top of the potatoes and reseal the foil packet. Cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
6. Top with parsley and red pepper flakes and serve warm.
No one has liked this recipe.