1 pkt. ‘Jus-Roll’ puff pastry sheet.
1 small jar of chopped sun dried tomatoes, peppers in olive oil.
abt. 4oz. Mature cheddar cheese – grated.
salt & pepper.
Prep. Time → 30 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Roll out the sheet of pastry (between two sheets of cling film) until it’s about 10cm. longer 5cm. wider. You don’t have to do this but it makes the finished pastry a lot more dainty.
2. Remove the top layer of cling film.
3. Spread the Sundried tomatoes all over the pastry, season.
Spread the grated chees over the tomatoes.
4. Carefully roll up the pastry like you would a Swiss roll using the cling film to help. Wrap in the cling film.
5. Chill in the fridge for about 15 mins.
6. Gas mark 7.
7. Slice the roll abt. 1cm. thick and place on greased baking trays.
8. Bake in the oven for 20 mins. or until golden brown.
9. Place on kitchen paper then cooling rack. (they can be reheated)
appetizers November 19, 2011 19:31
No one has liked this recipe.