Cheesy pepperoni pizza sticks
1 tube Pillsbury pizza crust
40 pepperoni slices
10 mozzarella cheese sticks
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Optional: marinara sauce for dipping
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cut the dough into 10 equal size rectangles.
3. Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on each rectangle and top with a mozzarella cheese stick.
4. Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed.
5. Melt the butter and add the garlic powder and dried parsley. Brush the pizza sticks with the butter.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
7. Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.
No one has liked this recipe.