Chicken kiev recipe
4 chicken cutlets, butterfield (opened like a book, but not two peices)
3 thin sticks of butter: cold
3 Tbsp chopped parsley
2 Tbsp chopped chives
1 tsp dried dill
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 cup flour
2 Tbsp milk
1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 salt and pepper
Prep. Time → 25 min
Cook Time → 35 min
1. 1. In a bowl, put eggs: with a splash of milk:
2. 2. Put flour on flour plate:
3. 3. In a food processor, add the chopped parsley, chives, dill, garlic & lemon zest. Pluse till finely chopped, set aside:
4. 4.take thin chicken, and open them butterfly: (not all the way, open but not 2 peices)
5. 5.whisk egg bowl, and add salt and pepper. Season flour bowl with salt and pepper:
6. 6.Take a chicken breast, open them up: salt and pepper. Take one stick of butter, and dip in the herb mixture. And put herb butter stick in chicken and add some herbs in it too:
7. 7. Wrap the chicken up, fold one side over, and secure with tooth picks:
8. 8. Dip chicken in flour, egg, and bread crumbs: preheat oven to 375*.
9. 9.In a skillet, with vegetable oil, hot temp: put chicken back in: 3 mins on each side: when done, take a baking sheet, with a wired rack on it. And put them on a wired rack.
10. 10. Put in oven, for 25 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.