Chocolate chips muffin recipe
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
12 oz milk chocolate chips
2/3 cup whole milk
1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
2 Tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. 2.Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners, and spray the edges with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
3. 3.In a bowl, with the flour, add in the baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; mix together.
4. 4.In a another bowl of the chocolate chips, take a little bit of dry Ingredients and put in chocolate chip bowl, and mix together with hands; set aside.
5. 5. In a another bowl, add meleted butter, whole milk, 2 eggs, and sour cream; vanilla extract, brown sugar, and regular sugar: mix till combined.
6. 6.Add in dry ingredients bowl to wet ingrediens; mix.
7. 7.Add in chocolate chips; mix till combined.
8. 8.Take ice cream scooper, and scoop each one in muffin tin wrapper.
9. 9.Put in oven 400*, for 18 mins. Let cool for 5 mins
No one has liked this recipe.