Chocomint fudge (vegan)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar (450g)
- 3 tablespoon margarine (50g)
- 100ml soy cream
- 3/4 cup soy milk (150ml)
- 1 cup dark chocolate pieces, melted (150g)
- 1 teaspoon mint extract (5ml)
Prep. Time → 1h30 min
Cook Time → 35 min
1. 1. Grease a baking oil.
2. In a saucepan, bring sugar, margarine, soy cream and soy milk.
3. Return to heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and boils.
4. Let cook over low heat, stirring occasionally for 20 ~ 25 minutes.
5. Check the temperature with a thermometer to sauces and fried foods, should indicate 116°C (240ºF).
6. Remove from heat and add the mint extract.
7. Stir until the mixture gets thicker and brighter. Add the melted dark chocolate. Pour into pan and cool.
8. Cut into cubes and serve.