Creamy shrimp spaghetti carbonara
1/2 kilo spaghetti noodles
2 cans of Alaska evaporated milk
2 packs Nestle all purpose cream
1/4 kilo of shrimp
1 shrimp Knorr cube
180 grams of Eden cheese, grated
1 can of button mushroom
250 grams sweet ham, chop in squares
225 grams of Magnolia Dari Creme
1 onion, minced
1 sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap
1 tablespoon of oil
Salt and Pepper
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 60 min
1. In a pan, heat a half slice of butter until melted and saute onion.
2. Add the evaporated milk and all purpose cream. Stir until boiled.
3. Add the ham and mushroom. Stir carefully.
4. Add the knorr shrimp cube and let it melt.
5. Add the grated cheese and let it melt.
6. Add the shrimp and stir. Wait until the shrimp gets cooked.
7. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
8. Set aside the creamy sauce.
9. Put water on a large pot and let it boil.
10. Add the Maggi Magic Sarap.
11. Gently put the noodles in the pot.
12. Add the oil and gently stir the noodles until tender but still firm.
13. Drain the noodles.
14. Put water on the pot and drain.
15. Place the noodles on a big plate.
16. Mix the sauce on the noodles and serve.
main courses January 01, 2014 14:28
No one has liked this recipe.