Crispy flourless flax cookies (vegan and gluten-free)
2 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons of flax meal
6 tablespoons of nut butter of your choice
2 tablespoons of sweetener of your choice
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Mix the flax meal with water and whisk until everything is mixed well.
3. Then, add the peanut butter and the sweetener and mix everything together.
4. Pour spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking tray covered with baking paper leaving enough space between them.
5. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, but keep an eye on the cookies. Don’t touch them while they are still warm because they are very soft.
6. Let them cool down completely and then enjoy!
Author MyHealthyDessert (myhealthydessert.com/vegan...)
No one has liked this recipe.