Crockpot chicken and stuffing
2 boxes of stove top stuffing (any flavor)
2 cans reduced fat/sodium cream of chicken soup, plus two soup cans of water. Mixed together
4 slices of swiss cheese (but really you could use any kind)
4 Chicken Breasts or 6 Chicken Tenderloins
Garlic Powder, Minced Onion, Salt/Pepper
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 0 min
1. 1. Mix Cream of Chicken Soup with two soup cans of water in a bowl. Set aside
2. Put a thin layer of water on the bottom of crock pot (so chicken doesn't burn). Just about 1/4 cup.
3. Put chicken on top of water and season with Garlic, Onion, Salt, Pepper
4. Dump on 1/3 of the cream of chicken/water mixture on top of the chicken.
5. Layer one box of stuffing on top of the chicken.
6. Top stuffing with 2 slices of cheese
7. Pour over another 1/3 of the soup mixture.
8. Repeat layer of stuffing, cheese, soup mix.
2. Cook 3.5 hours on high, or 5 hours on low.
No one has liked this recipe.