Easy mango tomato pico de gallo
2 Ripe Mangos, peeled and diced
3 Large Tomatoes, washed and diced
4 Mini Multi Colored Sweet Peppers, cleaned and diced
1 Habanero Pepper, cleaned and diced (optional)
1/4 Cup Lime Juice
1/2 Tsp. Tabasco Sauce
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 0 min
1. The easiest way to prepare the mangos:
2. Place mango on a cutting board, stem side down and hold. With a sharp knife, about 1/4 ” from center make a vertical cut down through the mango. Repeat on the other side. Cut parallel slices through the mango, being careful not to cut through the skin. Turn and repeat, creating a checkerboard pattern. At this point, you can either use a spoon to scoop out the diced mango or simply push the flesh up from underneath. Remove with a knife or a spoon.
3. Place diced mangos in a large bowl.
4. Wash and dice tomatoes and add to bowl.
5. Clean peppers and dice finely. Add to bowl.
6. Clean habanero pepper and mince. Add to tomatoes and mangos.
7. Drizzle with lime juice and add the Tabasco Sauce. Mix well.
appetizers, cleanfreshcuisine, habanero, healthy, lowfat, nutritious, sweetpeppers, tasty, tomatoes, vegan, vegetarian, picodegallo, mangos, hotpepper, limejuice, vitamina, vitaminc, goodforyou, easyappetizer March 21, 2019 20:12
No one has liked this recipe.