Everything pigs in a blanket
2 tablespoons butter, melted
4 ounces chive and onion cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (thick cut works best)
1 16-ounce can (8 count) flaky jumbo biscuits
32 little smokies, pat dry
2 tablespoons Everything bagel seasoning, adjust amount to taste
Dijon, sweet hot mustard, seasoned ketchup or honey mustard for serving
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush a 16 inch pizza pan or similar with butter. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and Dijon. Once combined, add cheese. Mix well. Set aside.
3. Remove jumbo biscuits from can. Pull each biscuit apart through the middle. Cut each piece in half ending with 4 pieces of dough from each biscuit. Flatten each piece into roughly rectangular in shape.
4. Spread dough pieces with cream cheese mixture. Place one smokie on the end and roll ending seam side down. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
5. Arrange evenly on pizza pan. Brush tops with remaining butter and sprinkle with Everything seasoning. Adjust the amount to your taste.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and heated through.
7. Serve immediately with additional Dijon, sweet hot mustard, seasoned ketchup or honey mustard for dipping.
No one has liked this recipe.