Extreme grilled pigs in a blanket
- Hot Dogs
- Pilsbury Pizza Dough
- Pickle Relish
- Yellow Peppers
- Corn Meal
- Any Other of Your Favorite Hot Dog Toppers
Prep. Time → 12 min
Cook Time → 12 min
1. - Pre Heat your grill to a high heat and Place your pizza stone on the grill so it heats up at the same rate as the grill.
2. - Open the canister of pizza dough and roll it out onto a large baking sheet.
3. - Take a strip on the end of the dough the length of a hotdog. Smear on your toppings. On the dough I put Ketchup, Pickle Relish, Peppers, and cheese. Once you have your toppings, place a hot dog on top of the toppings.
4. - Start at the end and roll the hotdog up in dough just until it is completely wrapped. Pinch the edges together along the seam and at the ends so it is completed enclosed. (Remember, your toppings and hotdog are going to make this hard to handle without breaking. This where my comment of how they turned out better than I thought they would after the assembly process. They are going to look like a mess, but they will all come together.)
5. - After it is rolled up, cut the newly made hot dog roll off of the rest of the dough and then repeat the process.
6. - Your grill should be warmed up by now, so take the Pigs in a Blanket out to the grill with the corn meal.
7. - Spread some corn meal over the pizza stone and place your Pigs In A Blanket on the stone.
8. - Let them sit for a bout 5 or 6 minutes and then flip them over. The side that was on the stone should be a light golden brown and be nice and crispy. Once the other side is the same, and the dough doesn't feel to "doughy", pull them off and enjoy!
9. - These suckers will be hot inside, especially if you added cheese. Be careful!