2 cups self-raising flour
4 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 cup milk
Prep. Time → 10 min
1. Beat eggs and sugar
2. Add half of milk and butter.
3. Add flour and remainder of milk and stir
4. Do not stir again after you started making them
5. Fry in margarine or butter as for pancakes. (I tried using oil once and it really doesn't work out. It uses a lot of butter to fry in though, so be warned)
6. Serve with variety of syrups, butter, fresh fruit or even savory mince or spreads. The dough has a slight sweet taste though.