Flourless banana chocolate muffins (paleo recipe)
2 medium eggs
1 ripe banana, mashed
4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
4-5 tablespoons of tahini (or another nut butter of your choice)
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate – optional
Sweetener of your choice – optional
Chopped hazelnuts – optional
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C (325°F).
2. Whisk the eggs thoroughly – the fluffier, the better. You can use a mixer, but I do it by hand: it’s great exercise.
3. Add the cocoa powder and sweetener of your choice (if needed) and give it a good mix.
4. Add the mashed banana and tahini and mix again.
5. Then, add the baking soda and mix everything together,
6. Optionally, add chopped dark chocolate (or chocolate chips) and chopped hazelnuts. I kept some hazelnuts for decoration.
7. Pour the mixture into muffin molds and bake for 18-20 minutes.
8. Let them cool down and enjoy.
Author MyHealthyDessert (myhealthydessert.com/paleo...)
No one has liked this recipe.