Fusilli salad with fresh cilantro and sweet peppers
1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro
8 Multi Colored Sweet Peppers
For the Dressing
1/8 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1/8 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/8 Tsp. Red Pepper
1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
1/8 Tsp. Onion Powder
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 8 min
1. Cook fusilli pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let stand.
2. Wash cilantro and roughly chop. Wash and core pepper, cut into 1/2″ pieces.
3. Place peppers and cilantro in a large bowl. Add drained pasta.
4. Make dressing:
5. In an 8 oz. cruet, mix together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper, oregano and onion powder. Shake well until blended.
Pour over pasta and vegetables and mix well.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Mix well before serving.
7. 8 to 10 Servings
side dishes, cilantro, cleanfreshcuisine, fusilli, oliveoil, oregano, sidedish, pastasalad, memorialdayrecipes, summerfood, summersalads, sweetpeppers, applecidervinegar, garlicpowder, redpepper, onionpowder May 22, 2017 21:01
No one has liked this recipe.