garlic knots recipe
1 lb ball of pizzia dough
5 cloves of garlic
2 Tbsp fresh parsely
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 salt and pepper
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. 2.Get a baking sheet, and lay with parchment paper; On work surface, add flour.
3. 3.Put pizzia dough on flour table: sprinkle with flour, and flatten out.
4. 4.Take a knife, and cut strips. Take one strips, and take your two fingers; wrap around, snip and twist.
5. 5.Put on baking sheet pan.
6. 6.Put in oven, 400* 15 min till golden brown.
7. 7.In a mini food processor, add fresh parsley, garlic, and olive oil. Whisk to combine.
8. 8.When knots come RIGHT OUT of oven, get a bowl, and put knots in it. pour garlic oil all over the top. Use two wooden spoon, and toss till well mixed. salt and pepper. mix.
9. 9.Pour in serving bowl.
No one has liked this recipe.