Gluten-free apple dutch baby pancakes
¾ c GF flour mix
¾ c rice, or almond milk
½ tsp salt
1/3 c coconut oil
2 medium apples, thinly sliced
¼ c sugar
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place 2 round layers pans, 9 by 1 ½ inches, in oven.
3. Beat eggs, flour, milk, and salt in small mixer bowl on medium speed for 1 minute.
4. Remove pans from oven. Place 1/2 of coconut oil in each pan. Rotate pans until coconut oil is melted and coats sides of pans.
5. Arrange half the apple slices in each pan. Divide batter evenly between pans. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 2 tbsp sugar mixture over batter in each pan.
6. Bake uncovered until puffed and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Miranda Jade Turbin
No one has liked this recipe.