Family package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 45 min
1. Add all of the ingredients into a Ziploc bag and add chicken cut up in whatever size pieces you desire. Marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours, up to overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Cover a sheet pan with non-stick tinfoil.
4. Place chicken on the sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake for another 20-25 minutes until cooked through and internal temp is 165 degrees.
5. Serve with Greek potatoes and carrots, Greek salad and pita with tzatziki.
main courses March 31, 2021 21:46
No one has liked this recipe.