Grilled ratatouille pasta
1 red pepper
1 orange pepper
1 small red onion
1/2 an aubergine
2 cloves of garlic chopped finely
salt and pepper
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
2. Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water and set aside.
3. Prepare the veg into approximately 1" pieces, Lightly brush vegetables with olive oil and season.
4. Grill until vegetables are browned and tender.
5. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
6. Add grilled vegetables and garlic to the cooked pasta.
7. Drizzle with olive oil.
8. Stir and season with salt, pepper and fresh basil leaves.
starters July 25, 2013 23:57