Grilled taco burgers
- 1 lb Burger
- 1/2 Packet of taco seasoning
- Hamburger Buns
- Tortilla Chips crushed - I use the Hint Of Lime
- 1 Egg
- Taco Cheese
- Assorted Taco Toppings
Prep. Time → 7 min
Cook Time → 12 min
1. Heat your grill to a medium/high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together your hamburger, taco seasoning, egg, and tortilla chips.
3. Mix together all of the stuff and make the patties to the size you want.
4. Throw your burgers on and cook them to what your preference is. I like my burgers Medium.
5. Right before you pull them off thegrill, sprinkle them with cheese, let it melt.
6. Top your burger with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy.
No one has liked this recipe.