Holy hell burgers
2 lbs ground meat (I actually prefer ground turkey for this recipe, but beef works just as well.
1 large egg
2 medium jalapenos (minced)
1 large habanero pepper (minced) (i'll leave it up to you, the more the merrier)
1/2 clove garlic (minced)
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Warning - when handling habanero peppers it is highly recommended you wear gloves, and do not touch your face, especially your eyes, after handling. Trust me, I know.
2. Combine meat and egg in a large mixing bowl and work egg in to meat. This is especially helpful for turkey meat as it will help keep the mixture together. If you are using very lean turkey, try adding bread crumbs as well to help keep the meat together.
3. Add jalapeno, habanero and garlic to the mixture and work in to meat. Try to mix in as best as possible without over working the meat.
4. Salt and pepper to taste
5. Shape meat in to patties and throw them b's on the grill. Cook to your liking.
Obviously for turkey make sure they are thoroughly cooked through, follow temperature instructions on packaging, or consult the Googles. For beef, I like 'em bloody as hell. But you may be a burnt to a crisp kinda person. To each his own.
6. These are great on the bun with a little mayo and ketchup. They don't need much. I would also recommend a couple of slices of avocado and tomato.
7. Now it's time for ant-acids and big glass of milk. The next morning is fun as well.
No one has liked this recipe.