homemade berry compote recipe
4 cups fresh mixed berries
1 cup sugar
1 grated orange zest
2 tsp corn starch
1 tsp juice of orange
1. *use with waffles*
2. 1. In a large saucepan, medium heat, put over berries: add sugar, and zest of orange.
3. 2. Cook medium heat, till it comes to a boil, 5 to 7 mins: till sugar is dissolved.
4. 3.in a another bowl, add corn starch, add juice of half of orange: stir. Set aside.
5. 4.when sugar is dissolved, and come to a boil, add corn starch. Stir in.
6. 5.let boil for 1 min, and let cool for a little bit off stove
No one has liked this recipe.