Homemade cinnamon sugar donut muffins...not fried!
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking power
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup fat free milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10-12 min
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and egg until combined. Add in flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Mix until combined and smooth.
3. Then mix in vegetable oil, milk and vanilla extract.
4. Fill each mini muffin cup about 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Pop them out of the tin and roll in a cinnamon sugar mixture.