Homemade ground beef tacos
1 lb ground beef
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 packet of taco seasoning blend
1/2 cup tomato sauce
3/4 cup water
1 salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
(for the taco fixings:)
5 taco shells, hard
1 sour cream
1 shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 shredded lettuce
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. (so much better then cheep made taco bell)
2. 1.In a Skillet, with vegetable oil, add in ground beef. Let cook 5 to 6 mins, till cook through.
3. 2.add in onion. Let cook 5 to 6 mins. In a cup, Put water. Then add tomato sauce. Add taco seasoning packet: stir together:
4. 3.pour red sauce over meat. Simmer till thickened and sauce has reduced.
5. 4.In a taco shell, add meat. Then add salsa, shredded lettuce, cheddar, sour cream, and guacamole
No one has liked this recipe.