homemade sweet potato pie recipe
1 9" Pre made pie crust : not cooked
2 cups of sweet potato purée, made from 1 pound of baked sweet potatoes, and purred in a blender
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup Splenda sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup can milk
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 heavy cream
3 Tbsp confectioner sugar
1. 1.Pre heat oven to 400*.
2. 2.In a Pre-made pie crust, put some foil right inside of pie crust. Put dry beans on top of foil: lay evenly: (blind baking)
3. 3.Goes in oven 400* for 20 mins. After 20 mins, take pie crust out, and take out foil and beans off it. (pie crust should be golden)
4. 4.In a bowl, add sweet potato purée, sugar, milk, eggs, lemon juice. Vanilla extract. Flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix together:
5. 5.Pour batter in pie crust. Put back in oven 350* for 30 mins.
6. 6.let it cool COMPLELTY.
7. 7.In a another bowl, add heavy cream and sugar: whisk together till stiff peaks.
8. 8.top pie with cream :) sprinkle cinnamon on top
No one has liked this recipe.