Knorr spinach dip in bread bowl
1 pkg. Knorr vegetable soup and recipe mix
16 oz fat free sour cream
1 cup fat free mayonnaise
1 10-oz pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
1 8-oz can water chestnuts, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1. Dip: Stir together soup mix, sour cream and mayonnaise until blended.
2. Stir in spinach, water chestnuts and green onions.
3. Cover, chill 2 hours.
4. Stir before serving. Makes about 4 cups.
5. Bread Bowel: Cut a 1 1/2- inch slice off the top of the loaf; set aside
6. Hollow out the bottom part of the loaf, leaving a thick shell.
7. Cut or tear the slice from the top and the bread from inside into bite sized pieces.
8. Fill the shell with dip: set on a large platter. Arrange the bread pieces (and veggies optionally!) around it. Serve immediately. Serves 10-15.
No one has liked this recipe.